We develop and facilitate professional networks, learning communities, advisory boards and interactive meetings and conferences of all sizes. We have deep expertise leading groups to achieve common goals in meetings and across the long haul.
We’ll collaborate with you and manage the professional learning process end-to-end, ensuring learning is strategic and accessible.
These services may include:
- creating a learning agenda with clear goals and objectives, relevant content and a focus on solving common challenges;
- developing processes that support learning, application of knowledge and a continuous improvement cycle;
- ensuring the right people are present and engaged;
- identifying and preparing speakers, scheduling and facilitating planning calls, developing and editing scripts and presentation materials;
- developing session-specific agendas, recommending meeting/session formats;
- identifying and vetting locations, handling vendor contracts and working directly with venues and service providers;
- coordinating meeting logistics such as participant outreach, invitations and registration and preparation of meeting materials;
- onsite meeting facilitation and logistics management.